Multiplier event and LIDA conference in Zadar (University of Zadar)
ILO-Mooc’s 1st Multiplier Event took place on June, 15th in Zadar (Croatia).
While panels and workshops were dealing with the challenges and perspectives in digital information literacy, key speakers such as Ross Todd (Rutgers University, School of Communication and Information, New Jersey, USA) or
Polona Vilar (University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Arts, Ljubljana, Slovenia) rounded off the gathering with their profound knowledge and new findings.
A very special highlight was the conference Libraries in the Digital Age (LIDA) which was hosted at the same time and lured many more researchers to come.
Upcoming conferences and presentations on the MOOC on information literacy
Articles and poster sessions 2017
- 2018-02 5th International Symposium on Emerging Trends and Technologies in Libraries and Information Services - ETTLIS (Greater Noida, India )
- 2017-11 Paper on Informationskompetenz — Forschung in Graz und Düsseldorf
- 2017-09 ILO presented at the Informationskompetenz am Bibliothekarstag (Linz, Austria)
- 2017-08 Presentation of Information Literacy Online, a project promoted by the European Union
- 2017-07 Poster presented at LIBER 2017 (Lille, France)
- 2017-05 Press Release, Uni-Hildesheim: Wie gehen Studierende mit der Masse der Informationen um?
- 2017-05 We found a partner project on enhancing information literacy KEEP MOOC
- 2017-03 Poster presented at the isi 2017