- [2019-05-31] The MOOC is ready, please explore courses after registering or logging in
- [2019-10-31] This web-page now presents the final results of the project.
- [2019-10-31] THe Erasmus+ Project is concluded.
Articles, poster sessions and presentations 2017 & 2018
- Conference on Learning Information Literacy across the Globe, Friday 10th of May 2019 in Frankfurt/Main. Two presentations and papers about the ILO-MOOC (see conference page):
- S. Dreisiebner: Information Literacy Online – An Erasmus+ Project to improve students’ competencies
- P. Libbrecht et al.: Creating a Multilingual MOOC Content for Information Literacy: A Workflow
- 2018.11 The ILO MOOC has been presented at the Public meeting of the Fachgruppe Bildung und Informationskompetenz: with topic Künstliche Intelligenz ‐ was kann sie für die Bildung leisten?
- 2018-09 FEIS Conference Thomas Mandl and Stefan Dreisiebner presented the multicultural perspective of the ILO-MOOC
- 2018-09 ECIL Conference - Stefan Dreisiebner presented perspectives on the subject specific extensions of the ILO-MOOC
- 2018-05 Multiplier Event and LIDA Conference. ILO-Mooc’s 1st Multiplier Event took place on June, 15th in Zadar (Croatia). Among the key speakers were Todd Ross and Polona Vilar. A further highlight was the LIDA Conference which was hosted at the same time.
- 2018-02 5th International Symposium on Emerging Trends and Technologies in Libraries and Information Services - ETTLIS (Greater Noida, India )
- 2017-11 Paper on Informationskompetenz — Forschung in Graz und Düsseldorf
- 2017-09 ILO presented at the Informationskompetenz am Bibliothekarstag (Linz, Austria)
- 2017-08 Presentation of Information Literacy Online, a project promoted by the European Union
- 2017-07 Poster presented at LIBER 2017 (Lille, France)
- 2017-05 Press Release, Uni-Hildesheim: Wie gehen Studierende mit der Masse der Informationen um?
- 2017-05 We found a partner project on enhancing information literacy KEEP MOOC
- 2017-03 Poster presented at the isi 2017